Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Looks like rain. Again.


Okay, I didn't know I had moved to Seattle. I mean, where is this rain coming from? Last year we couldn't wash our cars because their was no "spare" water. This year if you wash it, well, your waisting your time.You would think that we must be WAY above the normal amounts of rain for this area, but no.  

According to the USGS website, May was the first month this year that exceeded the "normal" rainfall estimates for our area. I find that hard to believe. It has rained a lot. A LOT! I don't remember any year with this much rain in my life, so how are they coming up with "normal" numbers? Anyway, I not complaining, cause I'd rather have rain than drought. My car looks just as clean and shiny as everyone else's, and there is no possible way I am doin' yardwork when its coming down in sheets. Its not hot when it rains, so I am saving on energy bills. Oh, and naps are just plain better in a rainstorm. You know, come to think of it, rain is awesome.

Hmm, maybe I should move to Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment