Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kindness


This months virtue in UpStreet is Kindness-Showing others they are valuable by how you treat them.
I think, in my house at least, kindness has the greatest impact on everyone. When my kids are kind to each other then their mother is happy. If I am kind to everyone then their mother is happy. If the kids are kind to their mother then their mother is happy. Are you seeing a pattern here? If momma's happy everyones happy. Okay I know I totally stole that but I couldn't resist.
Anyway, kindness is one virtue that can change an entire mood! A kind word or a random act of kindness could make someones day...even if you never know it. Jesus never said be nice when your happy, or when someones nice to you. He said treat others the way YOU want to be treated first. Being kind to one another is simply acknowledging that everyone is important to God, so they should be important to you also. Try it...be nice. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment